Integrity and Trust is our Foundation
Important Policies and Courtesies
- If your pet is the sole doggy booked for a group walk, a private walk of equal value will be provided, instead.
- A 50% discount applies only if pets belong to the same household.
- Due to new city by-laws, doggies must have a current, valid city license. The fine for walking an unlicensed dog is $240, so all dogs must have tags on collar for all walks. We will be unable to take your dog off your property without a license, as we will be held personally responsible for the fines by the city and we will also lose our permit to operate.
- For Group Walks, all dogs must be under flea control and be up to date on vaccinations such as rabies. Rabies tags must also be on collar for walks, due to city by-law regulations.
- For the protection of our community, all outdoor pets under our care shall be rabies vaccinated. The only exception will be for exclusively indoor pets.
- Pet owners will be required to present documentation for proof of rabies vaccination during the introductory client consultation.
As a personal courtesy, please provide 24 hours notice for cancellations via telephone at (416) 389-9234.
Full Payment for the booked service(s) will be required under the following conditions:
- If cancellation occurs in less than 24 hours.
- If we arrive for a scheduled visit and your pet is not home.
- If we are unable to enter your home due to lock, key or alarm code changes.
- Payments are due at the time services are rendered.
- We apologize, but personal cheques are no longer accepted.
Copyright © 2010 - 2016 Beach Puppy Love Pet Services, all rights reserved
website design: toth creative